The Outsourcing Revolution
Let’s say that the outsourcing idea is not something new. Subcontracting workgroups to do the tasks that organizations are not able or choose not do themselves, dates from long time ago.
Outsourcing makes companies more productive and competitive, as well as inter-dependent. For these reasons, the impact of outsourcing in organizations and in the wider economy is just beginning.
Outsourcing will not only be used to cut costs, but also to increase speed, flexibility and innovation taking an important position in any kind of organizations.
Outsourcing is essential for making progress and in many ways; it might be the key to the global economy of 21st century.
In late 2006, a group of young students in systems engineering met each other through a common project for a company where they where working.
After university studies, they decided to start their own business which they called Kumelsoft, a young company dedicated to provide system solutions.
With its headquarters in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Kumelsoft is characterized by its innovative spirit through the use of agile methodologies.
We analyze what is the best solution by optimizing the three key factors: Quality, Time and Cost.
Kumelsoft is the result of sacrifice and courage, with the aim of delivering the highest quality of products and services to our customers.
How we do IT
- We guarantee professionalism, keeping it simple to provide integrated system solutions.
- Effective communication is essential. The importance that we place on communication shows how much we care about our customers.
- It is known that people work best when there are trust-based foundations. Thus we consider integrity important and we apply it in all our agreements.
- We use agile technologies that enable us to ensure successful projects by defining deliverables.
- Provide to our customers with high quality system solutions.
- Exceed our customer expectations once the software development cycle is completed.
- Sustained growth rate in the IT market.