Product development and technical support
1. Bachelor degree or above, professional requirements: mechanical design and manufacturing, mechatronics, electrical engineering and automation, hydraulics and other related majors
2. Mechanical and hydraulic majors are required to be proficient in solidworks, Auto CAD and other software. Electrical majors are required to be familiar with single-chip microcomputers, digital circuits, analog circuits, PLC circuit design and C language programming, and proficient in prote199, Dxp, vc, vb, Auto CAD, etc. software;
3. Excellent teamwork spirit and ability to coordinate and communicate;
4. Be proactive, have a strong sense of responsibility, and have the determination and enthusiasm to engage in research and development.
5. Excellent performance during school, all qualities develop in a balanced manner.